Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eating the Solids

I was talking to my Grandpa (GP) a little while back and he asked me when Aaron would start to eat solids - I said at 6 months, after we moved. He mentioned how sad my parents would be to miss being able to feed him and suggested that I take lots of videos...

So, when Aaron stopped sleeping through the night and started waking up hungry, I decided to research when to start him on solids. I found that once they can hold up their own head, sit up in a high chair/bumbo, showed interest in table food, and doubled their birth weight, they are ready for solids.

Therefore, I thought it would be a perfect time to start him on solids! He isn't a fan of the store sweet potatoes, but he loves bananas that I make him. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!