Monday, August 22, 2011

I Love Weddings! Drinks All Around!!!

My little sister got married this past week... CRAZY!!! She's not old enough to get married! She's my baby sister!!! (Though I'm sure plenty of people said the same about me)

I love her to pieces and I love all the things she let me help with! I got to be a hair dresser (for the younger girls), shopping companion (jewelry and ties), fashion consultant (I got to pick out the bridesmaid dresses), make-up artist (I did her make-up), florist (I did ALL of her flowers), designer (I helped with the reception), and photographer (bridals)! 

She was so beautiful on her wedding day. I only have the unedited pictures of her that I took for her bridals (at 8:30 the night before the wedding... STRESS!!!) but I wanted to share how pretty she is!




Here are some photos from that day:





Laura may have murdered children to ensure she caught that bouquet... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!