Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birthdays!!!

We had 2 birthdays this weekend. Aaron's 1 month and my 22 year.

Here are Aaron's 1 month stats:

                        1 Month                 2 weeks                  Birth
Weight:             9lbs 4.5oz            7lbs 13oz                7lbs 5oz
Height:              22"                       21"                         19.5"

He's doing a great job holding his head up in the Bumbo!
 Till he gets tired...
 .,.then it all goes down hill...

My birthday was a lot of fun. I got a lot of great gifts... A blueray dvd player from my parents and a food processor from Eric's parents. Eric got me a TON of wonderful presents: A steering wheel cover for my car, 2 new shirts, Galaxy Quest (blueray), Sahara (blueray), You've Got Mail (blueray), Megamind (blueray), and a swimsuit. To find that swimsuit, Eric went shopping with me Friday night (where we saw Mater) and for 3 hours on Saturday. We didn't find anything... even after going to 2 malls! So he helped me pick out one to order online. It should be here soon.

For my birthday dinner, I wanted hamburgers, but I wanted to make things interesting... so I fried the onions in mustard and ranch (SO GOOD!) and decided we were not going to use buns. :D




 After dinner we went to the duck pond, picked out ice cream from the creamery, and watched Galaxy Quest. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!