Thursday, June 2, 2011

The List of Don'ts

As I get closer to my due date it seems the list of "don'ts" seems to get bigger and bigger. I checked the list for something specific yesterday and was very excited that it wasn't on the list. I looked for something that says, specifically, "Don't chase after and kill any cats." I did not see that on my list anywhere. I saw "don't stand" and "don't sit" but nothing about not killing cats. So, since there are cat prints in my flowers and a dug up flower surrounded by cat poop, I plan on killing cats this weekend.

Just thought you should be warned. If you live in my neighborhood, board up your windows because this is WAR!

2 comments:

  1. sad so does this mean no maternity pictures?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found the first cat deposit in my yard the other day. we should form a militia.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!