Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today's Highlights

It has been an eventful day:
  • Thanks to Tylenol PM, didn't wake up till close to 2
  • Looked at wigs
  • Ballroom classes were successful
  • Eric did fantastic on his quiz
  • Eric decided to forget about "diet" for a little bit and sat in bed with me eating cake batter (no nasty egg stuff)
then it goes downhill...
  • Tried to play Mass Effect but the game refused to save my progress
  • Craving for macaroni casserole - no ground beef... Eric comes up with idea -- cook last 2 hamburgers and use them. Begin preparations. No cream of mushroom soup. Sad! Run to store. Eric, already in pajamas is get-away-driver. Run into store. Grab soup. Pay for soup. Overhear men at cash-register talking. Guy 1: I need a valentine and I'm new in town... should I just go to a local bar? Cashier: I dunno (looks awkward). Guy 2: See that girl walking behind you? Bet she'd do it. Go catch her...she's going out the door. Me: See in glass that man is coming for me - BOLT! Eric pulls up. Dive in car. Tell Eric to DRIVE! Felt like a bank robbery escape.
then back up:
  • Made macaroni casserole
  • Watched Knight and Day - fabulous movie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!