Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fast Food

Today at work I was not feeling well.  The office is too warm and I'm sick, so I went on a walk to where Eric was working on homework over in the Talmage Building. I sat down next to him, asked for a hug, and started to cry (I REALLY didn't feel well).  He suggested that we leave and he would figure out a way to do this certain homework at home.  Feeling very relieved we walked back to work, picked up my stuff, and walked to the car.  On the drive home Eric offered to go to the store since we are awaiting a blizzard and need ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner.  He asked if there was anything in particular that I wanted.  I looked at him and begged for a bacon cheese burger, fries, and a frosty. I had an intense craving that needed to be satisfied.  He very willingly went to the grocery store and then Wendy's.  My body rejected the food almost immediately following consumption, but it's crazy how comforting fat, grease, salt, and sugar can be.  mmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!