Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sometimes ...

Sometimes, I don't bother to try and understand my child ...

Yeah ... 

He is asleep in this picture ... is the couch really that much more comfortable than his bed?
A few other odd sleeping positions:

  

He saw me using the chair to climb to reach something so ...
I caught him dragging the chair out of the kitchen and intrigued, I watched.
He used it to climb on the couch, haha

He called to me saying, "Stuck! Stuck! Help!"  

This is how he watches TV sometimes... 

 Haha ... I'm glad he likes the mustache I made him for dress-ups!

I was choreographing at the church and he decided he would rather sit here than run around for part of the time ... Looks uncomfortable to me ...


This last one, sadly, I understand...
For those who don't know, Eric's mom, Ane, has a dog named Coby. Aaron loves this dog, probably because the dog does not love him back and runs from him... 
Well, Aaron loves to imitate Coby. He will whimper and crawl around, and lately, he has started doing this:
This is what Coby does with stuffed animals or closed jars that Ane gives him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!