Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Proposal

Three years ago today, Eric proposed to me in Portland!  

We rode the tram up to the hospital and back down for the view











We walked along the harbor and pretended to feed the ducks. Apparently, my ring almost fell out of Eric's pocket and into the bay!

We had dinner at the Three Degrees restaurant and visited Powell's Bookstore.





We ate a dessert and listened to Jazz at Jimmy Mac's where the poor waitress told me congratulations... though there was nothing to congratulate yet... oops

When he finally popped the question at the Portland Temple, all I could muster out was a squeak of a sound that was similar to "yeah."
I have counted myself the luckiest girl ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!