Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th!

Happy Independence Day everyone! I hope you made the day spectacular!
Do you like my wreath?

For our celebration, we slept in.  Aaron woke in the morning for like 30 minutes so I put him back down and joined Eric in bed. Everyone eventually rose around 12:30... twas awesome.

I spent the early afternoon putting the finishing touches on Aaron's birthday cake and then we headed over to Mark & Ane's for a family birthday celebration!

Aaron saw me wearing my apron and he wanted to wear it... as a cape. So cute.







I made fun matching shirts for the fam!


The Tigger cake I made for Aaron
On the left are pooh bear fondant balls
On the right are (supposed to be) pooh bear brownie balls (but they look more like rats...)

 Getting ready to blow!
(he decided last minute to not blow so his cousins helped out)

Everytime Aaron has his sunglasses on he does the funniest thing!


Aaron loved opening presents outside!




After presents they played with bubbles

On the butt of Aaron's shirt I wrote "li'l firecracker" ... cute huh?



In the evening we had fun with a BBQ and fireworks.
Aaron wasn't disturbed by the loud sounds - he didn't even jump.
He was, however, in a cuddle mood! So fun!!! He liked watching the lights and pointing.

How was your 4th of July? Did you have as much fun as we did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!