Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Playpen

My sister-in-law gave me a playpen this past week. She asked if she should leave it at my mother-in-law's house since that's probably where I would use it the most and I said no, I would take it home with me...

It has been great! It is nice to be able to go use the bathroom without hearing a terrible crash followed by a scream...

Well, Aaron has been pretty sick this week - I think the most sleep I have gotten without interruption is 3 hours... He generally wakes up every hour. Sometimes I can simply rock him and soothe him back to sleep and other times he is either too distraught or he is ready to play.  Last night was no exception - luckily it was the weekend though so Eric was able to help during the night. This morning, when Aaron woke up ready to go, Eric and I weren't ready to go... So I laid him in the playpen, set him up with some toys, and created a youtube playlist consisting of videos of himself and music videos that he has watched with me throughout the week.

I didn't go back to sleep, but I was able to rest... it was, in a word, heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!