Friday, September 23, 2011

Funny Little Boy...

Ok... guess what this little guy did today?


It was time for this cutie to get clean. Lately I have started taking him in the shower with me. He loves the water so we chill for a while, then he gets cleaned. After he's done, I wrap him up in a towel and lay him in the bouncer. Then I hop back in to clean myself. Usually, he just sits and talks to himself till I get out... but not today. Today he wiggled, and moved until he had uncovered himself. I stepped out of the shower just in time to see him smile and then start to pee... He shot himself in the face - right in the eye. I kept waiting for him to get startled and stop but he simply shut his eyes and kept going. I quickly covered him with a towel and what did he do? He licked his lips and smiled at me... What an odd duck. So I grabbed him and threw him back in the shower - head and all. He loved it. He just likes being wet I guess ... no matter where the water comes from!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!