Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Ninja Training Course

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a craft-hoarder ... anything I think could be used for a craft, to fix an object, or could perhaps come in handy one day, I keep. This means I have acquired a lot of ribbon. It's time to put it to good use! It's time for .... a Ninja Training Course! **cue epic music**
 We had to get actual, real-life Ninjas-in-training to test this course. 
Nothing could stop them - so what does that mean for the fully-trained Ninja Daddy? It means he needs more of a challenge! Get him!
 Ninja Daddy was patient as we left the course up for a few days, slowly removing ribbon as cupboards needed to be entered. Not only am I a craft-hoarder, those who know me know I am also crazy about organizing ... which means I'm excited to tackle this ribbon! #kiddingnotkidding

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!