Monday, September 5, 2011

Spoiling My Boys

This past week was Eric's 24th birthday - talk about OLD!!! :D He took forever to get me his birthday list but he eventually told me what he wanted and I threw in a few things of my own. I love getting things for him so his birthday and Christmas are my 2 favorite holidays.  We opened presents in the morning and then started the festivities when he got home from class. We went out to dinner at Cafe Paesan which was incredible! The food had so much flavor! We then went to Shopko to pick out a new shirt for him (I got him one as a place holder that we later returned). After that we went to the movies. We saw Super 8 which was pretty intense. I didn't know that it was going to be a suspense/scary movie so I was in for a ride.

I also got to spoil Aaron this weekend. I needed a bumper for the crib because he keeps getting his arms and legs stuck through the bars. I know I was going to make one, but I think I saved myself a lot of time and frustration by just purchasing one. (same with the crib skirt...)

I feel bad because he doesn't have a nursery... so I decided to do a craft to make his little corner of the room more his own. I bought the letters for his name and painted them and bought a shelf that I stained to put them on. I know it's not much but I have other plans that I intend to put into effect on Monday while Eric does homework. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment!